28 Ekim 2010 Perşembe

Great Escape

Over the years, to leave this country no longer even want to go run and why to use the phrase in which he lived up to that very event, and then be asked to give to everyone, even unbelievable in fact the last remaining chances ... But "I'm going from here" was using the phrase so often that they were right to ignore it. The only thing they did not know it was that last. I decided to look for bad ends happy beginnings. I think a non-EU citizen, set out as soon as the preparation of foreign students for the "great escape". .. I want to leave behind the hate and you hate that so many people were there, even on my loved ones just trying to spread like a virus in my eyes I felt. It was not anything I leave behind. Dripping a few tears still wet behind me here are some memories of the airport holding ... Full them to dry in a few happy tears in my body that separates the face of an angel while longing ...
One more to come with me going away from me, if I need him the greatest chance. Twin, is currently in the next room, I always side by side, the happiest, most outrageous moments of even the most empty, even if the hours-minutes-seconds, meaning he is always already waiting for something to bring to it ... Now, 3300 km away from the "enough is enough" statement, saying the last time that happened since the period of slightly more than 2 months. Social and political aspects of a country scene, coming to a city of peace-and-away is not possible to describe the happiness! I can not go back now, to go back ... It must have been something that, I turn again, but what I want to get next to me, yes, just this ...
In fact I hate studying ... I do not like to go to school since primary school, but the introduction to this third university. I wanted to take the risk of studying that third university, here I go, there 's no longer thinking in my hand, I jumped on the plane as a last attempt ... And all above of the countries, in passing, on the plane on the one hand and sip white wine, Tallinn's first night person even began to dream ...

2 yorum:

  1. either me or you are gonna do something and our ways are gonna cross. either i'm gonna come or you're. but it's really not a problem where it will happen. i just want to see you again, again and again. bro.

    YanıtlaSil